As in, the boobs are really real and they are still growing!
According
to Himiwako,
My breast growth started
March 2013 and it has been growing in varying stages throughout the years. The
condition is called (juvenile) macromastia or (juvenile) gigantomastia [both
are the same condition just different names for it].
It does not bother me
that my boobs are this huge, they are healthy and that’s what matters. Back
pain is something I do not suffer from, and I do wear custom bras, so shopping for lingerie is quite the challenge.
I have one custom
made bra. It was crazy expensive (€650). But its not really good it doesn't fit
good actually. I wear my custom bra with another tight bra underneath to keep
my breasts up.
I have of course thought
of breast reduction but I live by the creed "Everything for a
reason". I will eventually have to reduce. I hope not for a while just
praying they don't grow too rapidly.
Yes I do have
names for my boobs. Rightboob: Boob-Lee. Leftboob: Boobafina. Named them after
Bruce Lee and other boob a character from "Adventure time"




No comments:
Post a Comment